Saturday, April 16, 2011

WATCH SARAH PALIN!

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/04/16/open-thread-palin-in-madison-wi/

Allahpundit has a live stream up for Sarah Palin's speech in Wisconsin.  WATCH!  Nothing lifts your spirits more than a good old fashioned Tea Party.

UPDATE:  That was a great Tea Party rally and as usual Sarah tore it up.

But here is another great example of how the media manipulates us.  I didn't even know there was going to be a rally.  Then suddenly as I'm browsing the internet I see a headline that union supporters were surrounding the Tea Party supporters in Madison and "attacking" them preceding Sarah's speech.  So naturally I went over to the live steam to see what was going on.

Yes, the union thugs were there but there were no incidents that I saw.  They tried to disrupt the rally but didn't accomplish anything.  If anything it rallied the Tea Party even more.

But I guarantee you a LOT of people jumped on board and watched that rally because they wanted to see if there was going to be a fight or disruption. The people who cried wolf accomplished what they wanted...They got a bigger audience for the Tea Party.

Since I LOVE the Tea Party, obviously, I am not upset by this.  But...it's another example of our media using emotion to get people to react for their benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment